Policies at 100 Wardour St.
- Guests joining us must be over 21 years of age.
- No lone person entry
- Valid ID will be required on entrance should you appear to be under 25.
- All of our restaurant reservations are for up to 1.5 hours. Please note we may need the table back after 90 minutes
- You can make a reservation over the phone on 02073144000, via email email@example.com or directly through the website.
- In line with police recommendations, larger groups of males are often refused if intoxicated or deemed a security risk.
- Final decision on entrance to the venue will be at the discretion of the Security Manager – any groups intoxicated or deemed a security risk will be denied entry.
- Searches are in operation to gain entry to the venue.
- Guestlist does not guarantee entry.
- We do not accept multiple table bookings either simultaneously or consecutively. For large parties of 10 and above, please contact our events team on 02077167887 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and the team will be happy to help.
- Dress code is smart / casual, no tracksuits, sports wear or themed wear. Our door staff has the right to refuse entry to visitors if their attire does not reflect the above.
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £25 per person for any bookings cancelled within this 24-hour notice period.
- An entry fee will apply on Fridays and Saturdays for guests that do not have a dinner reservation. A cloakroom fee of £3 per person may apply on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30 pm.
- Please note, 100 Wardour St has a cake age charge of £6 per person for all external cakes and desserts brought onto the premises.
From 10 – 11 pm – £10
From 11 pm – £15
From 9 – 10 pm – £10
10 – 11 pm – £15
From 11 pm – £20
- There is a £4 music charge per person which will be added to your total bill when joining us for dinner and live music. All prices are inclusive of VAT, and exclusive of an optional service charge at 15%.
- The venue does not allow the use or supply of decorative items of any sorts such as balloons, streamers, candles, confetti, celebratory accessories including hen party sashes or any items of offensive nature. Any external food bought onto the premises will be subject to a disclaimer being signed. We reserve the right to request for these items to be kept in our cloakroom.
- If you have any special dietary requests, please inform our team when making a booking and inform your server on the night so that we can accommodate you.
- 100 Wardour St is a cashless venue, we only accept card payments.
- Please see our COVID safety measures here.
- At D&D London, we are fully committed to minimising our impact on the planet. We are addressing a range of specific issues, including the ethical sourcing of food products, reducing food waste and maximising recycling, whilst reducing our energy and water consumption.
- We are proud to hold a three-star Sustainable Restaurant Association rating.
- For more policies at 100 Wardour st and cookies policy please click here.