These terms and conditions govern the use of danddlondon.com (the “Site”) and its subsidiary sites. Please read them carefully. We may occasionally amend these terms and conditions; changes will be posted on the danddlondon.com site.
1. Information About Us
100wardourst.com is a site operated by D&D London Ltd (“We”). Our Company Number is 2859789 and our trading address is at 16 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TS.
2. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights concerning this website’s design, text, graphics and other materials are owned by danddlondon.com or our licensors. danddlondon.com is a registered trademark of D&D London Ltd. and may not be used for any reason without permission.
3. Access To Our Website
Access to our Site is on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website at any time.
Where you are provided with or are allowed to choose a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
4. Information About You & Your Visits To Our Site
5. Linking To & From Our Site
Our Site may from time to time contain links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by you in connection with your use of them.
You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided that you first obtain our written consent and then comply with any conditions we may require in respect of the link to your website. In any event, linking to our Site must be done in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without prior notice.
6. Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Outstanding Charges
By agreeing to our T&Cs you agree that any outstanding charges that have not been settled on the day of your booking will be charged to the credit card details supplied.
8. Our Contact Details
9. Club 100
• The benefits cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
• Benefits do not apply during any special occasions ( Valentine, New Year’s Evening etc.). Please ask a member of the team for more information.
• Management reserve the right to withdraw benefits with no prior warning
• Management reserve the right to refuse service
• Cocktail masterclasses are only available on specific dates and must be pre-book in advance with the reservation team
• £500 gift card from Selfridges only valid on bookings with a value of more than £15,000.00
• Theatre tickets to be purchased depending on availability and dates (maximum 2 tickets per booking)
• Membership cards must be used by active members only. Cards requires to be signed and can be checked by any member of staff at any time
• Playroom is subject to availability, bookings may be cancelled with short notice in the event of a private hire.
• Happy Hour excludes Champagnes and bottles of Spirits.